· EW is in the hospital from serious complications after receiving the vaccine shot.
· George is very ill and the doctor is wanting to place him on Hospice. The family is believing in a miracle.
· Luis had a massive heart attack while traveling across country. The doctor’s report is not good regarding his survival.
· Mary had a fall and has bleeding on the brain. She’s been given 2 days to live. She and her family need peace and salvation.
· Cleta is in the hospital with COVID-19 and blood clot in her lungs.
· Ed has COVID-19 and is on a ventilator. His kidneys are failing.
· Peter is fighting COVID-19. Pray that God brings him back to his family.
· Sandi, a young deaf lady, is on a ventilator. She has an infection in her abdomen.
· Paul is in ICU with heart and kidney issues. Also, pray for Marian, Paul’s caregiver, for strength and to receive the Holy Ghost.
· James still is in severe back pain with little or no relief. Medications help very little. He needs a miracle.
· Sue is scheduled for heart surgery. Pray the surgery is successful and she has a quick and complete recovery.
· May had a stroke and was sent home from the Emergency Room because there were no beds in the hospital.
· Gary is scheduled for open heart surgery. Pray for a successful surgery and complete healing.
· Yedaya was diagnose with Autism and Yannick was diagnose with Hydrocephalus.
· Phyllis has pain over her body.
· Maresha needs healing of her mind and protection while she is in the hospital. She needs God’s favor and reconciliation.
· Lloyd has severe heart and lung problems and is scheduled for a medical test. Pray they are able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine before the test. Also, pray for a difficult situation between them and another couple.
· Ryan needs physical and spiritual healing.
· S.P. and C. S. need healing in their body.
· Christina, 29 years old, neglected herself due to anxiety and depression. She wants to get healthy.
· Jean needs healing in her eyes and feet.
· Wil needs peace and good health.
· Jimmy has Parkinson’s disease.
· Fred needs protection and healing in his nervous system. He needs direction, also.
· Nan and Shera have an autoimmune disease.
· Neo is recovering from digestive system problems and more.
· La has heart and sugar problems.
· Paul needs healing.
· Denise has blood clots in her legs.
· Carol’s shoulder blade keeps coming out of place and it’s very painful.
· Son and Reba both have dementia and losing control of their lives. Stanley and wife need strength so they can take care of their parents.
· Katelynn and Christine tested positive for COVID-19. Brian and Kathryn are scheduled to be tested. Rusty will possibly be tested, also.
· Darren began a job but has had stomach problems and had to miss work. He needs healing.
· Ruth’s grandson is tired and lonely. Pray also for his mother, father, and grandmother. Ruth feels depressed and rejected.
· “John” has blood clots in his lungs and anemia. He, his family, and church family have COVID-19. They all need a miracle.
· Vincent has joint pain, and pain in his shoulders, knees, hips, and back. Pain meds do not help much.
· Mark had surgery. Pray the surgery was successful and for a complete and quick recovery.
· Alicia needs her hearing to come back into her left ear, for physical health, and for financial provision for surgery to remove blood clots in both legs.
· Judi has neuropathy and needs healing.
· Simon has health problems from his jaw to his intestines.
· Danita needs healing in her brain. Pray her MRI results are clear of all abnormalities.
· Kristal has COVID-19. Pray her family will not become ill.
· Lloyd and Paulette are in the hospital with COVID-19.
· Kathryn tested positive for COVID-19 and strep throat.
· Marcia has COVID-19 and the hospitals are full. She has a very bad cough.
· Jonathan, a pastor, has COVID-19 and has been running fever for 8 days.
· Katelynn, Christine, JD, Kim, Stephanie, Dale, and Todd have COVID-19.