*Our website is having technical issues, so if you would like to request prayer please email email@example.com, call our prayer line at 1-888-234-PRAY, or visit our Facebook page “World Network of Prayer” and send us a message. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience!
WNOP Prayer List*
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God.
November 30 – December 7, 2020
- Wanda has been taken to the Emergency Room because of COVID-19 complications. Also, her husband, Jim, has COVID-19 along with diabetes. They need a miracle healing and salvation.
- Patricia went into AFIB and needed to have her heart shocked. Pray for healing and protection.
- John’s lungs are damaged due to a severe bout of COVID-19.
- Kenneth suffered a stroke and is in need of prayer.
- BN needs a healing miracle.
- Robert, Audra, William, and Mary have COVID-19.
- Virginia needs healing in her body.
- Gina has kidney failure and other various health issues that need healing.
- Mario and Pepe have neck and back issues that need healing.
- Shelly’s heart may be having some issues. Pray that the issues resolve, and she remains healthy.
- Elaine needs healing in her lungs and prayer for broken ribs.
- Gary, Jim, and Tonya all have COVID-19 and need prayer for healing.
- Jimmy has Parkinson’s.
- Jean needs healing in her eyes and feet.
- Will needs peace and good health.
- Fred needs protection and healing in his nervous system.
- Nan and Shera have an autoimmune disease.
- Paula has heart problems.
- D needs a financial blessing.
- Paul needs healing.
- Wayne needs healing for a heart issue, diabetes, arthritis, an ankle sprain, and for his mind.
- Irvin needs emotional healing.
- Judy has a rare skin disease that she needs healing for.
- Camelia has breast cancer and is scheduled for chemotherapy.
- Travis needs the work of the Lord in his life.
- James, Tracey, Jack, and Rob need to surrender to Jesus. Also, pray they dig deeper into the Bible.
- Miranda, Madison, Meredith, and Madeline need their faith increased.
- Frances needs salvation.
- Andy, Camille, Malachi, and Miranda need salvation.
- Glendene needs deliverance and protection from tormenting spirits. She also needs spiritual, physical, and emotional healing and peace of mind.
- John needs deliverance from porn. Also, he needs salvation.
- Jennifer needs deliverance from depression.
- Phillip needs deliverance from addiction.
- Levi needs deliverance and restoration spiritually.
- Deb needs deliverance from depression.
- Ellis needs a spiritual breakthrough and battles depression.
- Chris and Danielle and their family need comfort in the loss of their newborn baby.
- Families who have lost loved ones due to COVID-19.
- Our President’s spiritual conversion and well-being.
- Emanuel and his family have had a difficult time coping with a financial situation, bank loan, and debt. They need peace, happiness, and to ease their burden.
- Kim needs a better job.
- Dan needs protection and continued spiritual growth.
- Anthony needs protection.
- Jimmy’s family needs peace and protection from harm.
- Shelly’s grandchild is in a tough environment and needs protection. The child’s mother is away from God and is not a stable parent for the child. Shelly’s daughter Faith and prodigal son Garrett need prayer for hurt and pain. Shelly’s family needs peace.
- Donna is putting her home on the market to sell. Pray it sells quickly for top dollar. Also, she needs a car.