WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God.
December 10-16 , 2019
WNOP Prayer Requests
- Darlene is in the hospital for the duration of her pregnancy. She and her unborn baby has life-threatening complications. Both mother and baby need a miracle.
- Rodney is in ICU and needs a miracle.
- Dustin had an injury on his job. The doctors say he will probably lose his toes.
- Anglin has been given only a few hours to live. He needs healing and restoration. Also, pray for comfort, peace, and safety for the family as they travel to see him.
- Jordan is in critical condition in ICU with kidney failure. He is in extreme pain and the doctors say he is in danger of going into cardiac arrest.
- Ida is developing dementia.
- Betty is in the hospital, dizzy, and having a CT Scan, MRI, and other medical tests.
- Debbie has strep throat.
- Dudley is dizzy and has very high blood pressure.
- Geneve fell in a Nursing Facility and has 2 fractures.
- Linda, pastor’s wife, is suffering from pneumonia and torn muscles. She is in severe pain.
- Ron, Tammy, and Kendra need prayer for their health and salvation.
- Alejandra has severe vertigo symptoms. Also, she needs restored back to God.
- Frank needs healing for a broken ankle and also God’s intervention for a serious situation.
- Jeff, a minister, needs continued prayer for healing.
- Sandra had a spinal cord surgery and is struggling with severe depression.
- Peter has many health issues and needs a miraculous healing.
- Kevin and Amber both need healing.
- Virgina has bronchitis.
- David has diabetes and is very weak.
- Alfred has had heart surgery and needs a speedy recovery.
- Roger has multiple illnesses and needs complete healing.
- Jane is having surgery on her hand and wrist.
- Jim needs healing and a miracle for his health.
- Jean needs healing in her body.
- Larry has a mass on his lungs. He needs salvation and healing.
- Ann has a tumor and spots on the back of her brain that is possible cancer.
- Mike has cancer and is in severe pain.
- Dan has stage 4 cancer. Also, pray for God’s love and mercy on his family.
- Daniel, a minister, has cancer throughout his body. The doctors have said there is nothing more they can do.
- Joyce had medical test for cancer and is scheduled for surgery.
- Seth’s stepson is in the hospital having tests run to see if a mass is cancer.
- Eliza is in the last stages of bone marrow cancer and needs peace and healing.
- Bob has cancer in multiple places and is in great pain. He needs a healing.
- Carol’s daughter is spiritually blind and is allowing the adversary to use her in dangerous ways. She needs salvation.
- Angelia needs salvation, restoration, and divine intervention.
- Pray that John and Jorge desire to come back to church. Also, pray for God’s will in their lives.
- William and Luke need salvation.
- Jonathan, a prodigal, need salvation.
- Eduardo wants to commit suicide. He is overweight which is causing other issues. Also, pray for Mary, his mother, for strength and wisdom. Pray that the Lord sends someone that can help Eduardo.
- Robin is extremely depressed.
- Mary desires to stop drugs and wants to be saved.
- LaBertha needs deliverance and healing.
- Kevin needs deliverance and God’s will.
- Jennifer is under heavy attack and needs deliverance and to be restored back to God.
- Belinda needs a divine intervention regarding her job.
- Mary needs a dependable car or for her car to be repaired so she can continue the Bible Study she is giving.
- Carol needs a financial blessing so she can pay her bills on time. Also, her daughter needs healing and salvation.
- Felicia needs prayer for a less stressful job and better health.
- William needs help with a job situation.
- Joe and Jennifer need unity and healing in their marriage. Also, pray for their son, Jace.
- Debra needs God’s favor in a very serious family situation. Also, she needs protection, financial provision, peace of mind, direction, wisdom, healing, etc.
- Jeff and Julie need full restoration in their marriage – spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Also, pray that a job opens for Julie and that Jeff will get raise.
- Melinda has a special unspoken request for prayer.
- Paul is faced with serious legal issues. Pray for the will of God.
- Mary has situations in her life and needs strength, wisdom, knowledge, and direction.
- Clara needs God’s help with her final exams in college. Also, pray that God opens her understanding on the material.
- Brooks family lost their son in an accident.