WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God…
January 15 – January 21, 2019
WNOP Prayer Requests
- Cody, 21 years old, is in the hospital in a coma and his brain is swelling. Also, he needs salvation.
- Joy and her newborn baby are in critical condition. Joy is in shock and the baby was flown to another hospital in Montana.
- Greg is in the U.S. Navy and is missing from his ship. Pray he is found safe. Also, pray for the family for peace and strength.
- Angie is sick with an allergy infection.
- Gabriel, 10 years old, has headaches and is on medication.
- John is very ill and will not live much longer without a miracle.
- Janet is very sick with sarcoidosis. Her lungs are scarred and she has flare ups.
- Helen has open surgical wounds that won’t heal.
- Pearl needs a hip replacement.
- Christine has rotatory arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, diverticulitis, hiatal hernia, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Kendra has anxiety attack which causes sickness and nausea.
- Martha has serious stomach disorder and a cough.
- Dee Dee needs a miracle.
- Joseph, his wife, and daughter are all sick and need healing.
- Dennis passed out but the doctors cannot find the cause. Also, he needs strength as he works.
- David needs a heart transplant. The doctors say there is nothing more they can do.
- Susan was born with a serious heart defect. Pray that God heals her arrhythmia and heart rhythm issues.
- Patricia had a stroke and is confined to a wheel chair. Pray that God restores her health completely.
- Jana has congestive heart failure and a broken ankle.
- Sherry has heart palpitations and also is very anemic.
- Benny has kidney problems.
- David is scheduled for surgery to do repair caused by injuries from a fall. He needs complete healing. Pray the surgery goes well and is successful.
- Ken needs healing in his body. Also, pray that he will rededicate his life to God.
- May has severe arthritis pain and anxiety.
- Christi has pain in her back and shoulders.
- Jerry has pain in his back.
- Nan is recovering from a major surgery and needs complete healing
- Michael is in the hospital with lung cancer. He has lost 53 pounds since Christmas. He needs salvation and a miracle healing.
- John has cancer. His wife is battling depression. Both John and his wife need a miracle.
- Wanda has lung cancer and needs a miracle. Also pray for her husband, Edward, for healing and salvation.
- Bernard, 86 years old, is in urgent need of salvation. He hovers near death with fibrillation, gastric bleeding, and failing kidney. Pray he comes to repentance, receives the Holy Ghost, and is baptized in the name of Jesus.
- Ivan desires to be renewed in the Holy Ghost.
- Pray that the Lord matures Blake with His grace.
- Alva is a newborn Christian and desires an intimate relationship with the Lord.
- Dennis, a prodigal, needs to be restored back to God. Also, he has heart failure and doesn’t have long to live.
- Jimmy needs salvation.
- Diane, a prodigal, needs to be restored back to God.
- Annette requests prayer for salvation for her family and friends.
- Emilio desires a closer walk with the Lord. Also, he has a special request that needs the Lord to intervene.
- Michelle and Nicole need salvation. One of the girls is in a cult. Both girls are in dire need to know God.
- Pray for salvation for people in the Philippines, Laura, Neuva, Ecija, Dingalan, and Aurora.
- Jane desires to go back to church. Pray that God shows her the church to attend. Also, she is in great need of a financial help.
- Earl needs deliverance from alcohol, cigarettes, and all addictions. Also, he needs salvation and for God to make him a soul winner for Him.
- Marlin needs deliverance from anger and salvation.
- Cody needs deliverance from online games.
- Victoria needs protection from a man that is stalking her.
- Michael and loved ones need wisdom and peace in their lives.
- Brad and Annette needs wisdom, guidance, and knowledge as they get married.
- Pray for Robert and Rea for healing.
- Stacey and her husband desires to have a baby.
- The Sanctuary Church is trying to complete the building of the church building. Pray that God removes all obstacles and the church is completed before the scheduled date of scheduled services.
- Pray that God’s work in Golden, Colorado is revived.
- Kim is scheduled to lead in worship in church. Pray for strength in her voice and for an anointing. Also, pray for healing in her marriage.
- Alva desires to be an evangelist, prophet, and teacher of the Word of God in Australia. Also, he would like to get a degree in Business Administration in Australia. Pray for the will of God.
- Pray for the Christians in Nepal. With the new law, all Christians are in danger of being imprisoned for many things they do.
- Angie has high blood pressure and is under much stress. She lives in a difficult place. Also, she needs protection and deliverance from fear. She needs God to guide her, give direction, provision, and to show her a church she can attend.
- Beth needs a miracle on her job.
- Jane needs a job and Ivan needs a better paying job.
- Jack has a serious job situation that needs God to intervene.
- Pray for a just and quick settlement for James and his family regarding their father’s will and estate.
- Wayne has a very heavy burden of debt. He needs a financial blessing to get out of debt.
- Michael, Nikki, and children are having problems where they live. The landlord is trying to make them move.
- Pray for Daniel’s contracting work.
- Jane needs a financial blessing. Also, she needs strength.
- Annette needs a financial blessing.
- Glenda desires to have a higher position and better pay on her job which she feels she qualifies.
- Angela is dealing with a situation on her job where a colleague is undermining her.
- Rhonda and Ricardo need a financial blessing.
- Ernestine desires to be debt free and be blessed with a new four flat building for the family. Also, they would like to return to college to earn a degree in social work.
- A minister has a very great and urgent need.
- Pray against violence in the land.
- Pray for Mark and family over the passing of Mark’s mother.
- Cash and Vega’s Dad passed away. Cash and Vega and family need comfort.