WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God…
WNOP Prayer Requests
- Pray for Sri Lanka. Churches have had no services since Easter Sunday as mandated by the authorities for the safety of the people. A few churches were able to have a service last Sunday since the bombings but had to be under police protection. As a result of the bombings, curfew has been enforced leaving some people unable to work which results in a loss of income. Some businesses have been unoperational since the terror attack. The undue pressure has caused some believers/attendees severe health problems of great concern. The country has lost 1/3 of its income/earnings and it is predicated an increase of loss if the situation continues. Due to the impossibility of conducting regular weekly services, churches, pastors, and ministers are facing great financial loss. Many churches/people have been very badly affected and are seeking help at this time of chaos and uncertainty.
- Sly is a diabetic and is in a coma.
- Joseph, 23 years old, is in intensive care in critical condition with an infection that the doctors cannot identify.
- Judy has been given 3 to 6 months to live. Pray for her and the stress on her family.
- ET is in ICU and needs healing.
- Arnita has a stage 4 infection in her blood and bone. She needs a miracle.
- Tyler has early stages of congestive heart failure.
- David, 83 years old, is scheduled to have open heart surgery for 3 complete blockages.
- Christina needs God’s supernatural miracles for her brain and entire body.
- Samuel, 5 years old, has fecal retention blocking all the food he takes in. Also, his parents need financial provision.
- Regine has serious health challenges and is unable to leave the house to attend services.
- Jane is in the hospital in severe pain. One of her legs is swollen and infected. She needs a miraculous healing.
- Princess’ dad was rushed to the hospital for breathing problem. He has COPD and needs a miracle. Also, pray for Princess’ mom for strength.
- Lonnie is suffering from Gilliam-Barr disease which has cause white matter disease affecting her ability to walk, eat, chew, and swallow.
- Ashley is expecting a baby and have a difficult time. Pray for her health and for her to have a healthy baby.
- Lisa, a pastor’s wife, is suffering with severe rheumatoid arthritis which is causing much pain and affecting her memory and mobility.
- Dell, an elderly lady, fell and broke her hip. She is in Rehab but is not making any progress to walk again.
- Tisha is in the hospital due to her lupus diagnosis. Pray the fluid goes down around her lungs.
- Allison has Atrial Fibrillation issues.
- Nathan is in severe pain with a serious UTI.
- Steve needs healing from past accidents.
- Serge has kidney disease. His wife, Colleen, needs healing for her body.
- Wayne needs healing in his heart. Pray there is no blockage in his stents. Also, he has lumbar back sprain, hip sprain, and arthritis in his knees.
- Rema has poor circulation in her legs.
- Tony’s neighbor is scheduled for brain surgery.
- Reba has a serious UTI which is causing her to see things which are not there.
- Son is having trouble with his memory.
- Nancy has a serious kidney infection.
- Grace is very sick and has breathing problems.
- Leo needs healing.
- Ruth is losing her eyesight.
- Patty has swelling in her feet and legs.
- Jason hurt his back and hip.
- Harper, a small child, dropped a can of food on her toe and is in much pain.
- Ronald had a pilonidal cyst taken out but he has complications.
- Debra has a mass in her body. Also, her arms are weak.
- John has ALS
- Rodger has multiple health problems and needs prayer.
- Russell has a tumor on his vocal cords.
- Tom has COPD and needs healing.
- Darren has a deep cut on his finger and needs a speedy recovery.
- Edith has been falling and has hurt herself badly.
- Peggy has MRSA and needs healing.
- Joe needs spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional healing. He also needs deliverance.
- Jim and Jean need healing.
- Diane has ALS and needs a miracle.
- Willie has hip pain and needs healing.
- Dee has a severe lung condition.
- George is fighting cancer.
- Donald has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Jeffery has cancer.
- Naya needs deliverance from thoughts of fear, doubt, and transgression. Also, he needs financial liberation from debts.
- Chris, Ben, Maddie, Nathaniel, Stacie, Deshawn, Nelson, Sadie, Ginger, Lily, Cherish, Lacie, and Alex need deliverance from the chains of sin.
- Tina needs deliverance from voice to skull technology.
- Elise needs deliverance from depression
- Shawn and his family and friends need deliverance from an alternative lifestyle.
- Levi needs deliverance and spiritual restoration.
- Irvin needs spiritual and mental healing. Also, he needs excellent employment.
- Kim and Julus need spiritual and mental healing.
- Colinda and Helen need healing and salvation.
- Andy, Kat, Camille, MirMir, Clearys, Malichi, Paula, Edmond, David, Rebekah, Stephen, Andrew, Leona, Wayne, and the Stephens, Davis, Johnson, and Brent families need salvation.
- Mouya and her family need prayer.
- Johana needs peace, direction, guidance, and a miracle that only God can solve regarding the family’s problems.
- Pray for Johana’s daughter and family. They need a financial blessing and a place to live.
- Angela and husband need healing in their marriage. Also, pray the husband, a prodigal, is restored back to God.
- Mike and his wife are raising their grandchildren. Pray that God intervenes and Mike & his wife are able to adopt the grandchildren. Pray the courts do not move them back into a bad environment.
- Christa’s parents have serious life and marriage issues. Pray that God will heal, fix, and save their souls and their relationship.
- Andy and Becky need restoration of their home and marriage. Also, Andy needs salvation and deliverance.
- Edmond needs a financial blessing to pay off his daughter’s student loans.
- Pray that the newly launched business in Kenya Little Oak Events & Caterers together with the three affiliated departments International Volunteer Chefs, the International Culinary Arts Internship programs and Christian Entertainment Events all will be successful.
- Stanley needs strength to take care of his parents who are very sick.
- Ricard is scheduled to go to trial. He desires for the charges to be dropped. Pray for the will of God.
- Vance desires to be reelected as the building administrator.
- Pray for Linda’s urgent request.
- Pray for Janice as she travels to India.
- Pray for God’s will to be done in earth as it is in Heaven.
- Frederick needs direction, healing, and complete deliverance.
- Shunta’s husband passed away and she needs God’s comfort. Also, pray for Mark, the pastor, as he preaches the funeral.
- Pray for John and family over the passing of their loved one. Also, pray for the pastor as he preaches the funeral.
- Pray for Sue and family over the passing of their younger brother.