WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God.
August 11 – August 17, 2020
- Jamette has an infection behind her Aorta. She also has serious blockages. She is scheduled for a 20-hour surgery which the doctors say she may not survive or possibly be paralyzed.
- Susan has liver cirrhosis, diabetes, and other diagnoses. She is in urgent need of a liver transplant.
- Reggie is in ICU from a stroke. He has two clots on his brain.
- James has COVID-19 with double pneumonia. He’s on a ventilator, in a coma, and has had to have a chest tube four times. The doctor doesn’t think he is going to live.
- Ronald’s dad is on a ventilator.
- Raymond is in ICU with COVID-19.
- Beverly has a hiatal hernia. She can hardly eat and has lost much weight. She needs a miracle healing.
- Sharon and Lloyd both have severe heart failure.
- Joy had surgery. Pray the surgery is successful and she has a quick recovery.
- Grant had to have his toe reattached after a mowing accident.
- Linda has a sore throat and a sinus infection.
- Shalini has kidney failure and is scheduled for surgery.
- Judi has neuropathy in her legs and feet and much pain in her legs.
- Lester is in the hospital and needs a miracle.
- Danillo has health issues. He needs healing and protection in his body.
- Sierra’s mom had open heart surgery to replace her mitral valve. Her immune system may be attacking her heart. She has a terrible cough and her legs are swollen.
- Anita’s white blood count is elevated.
- John is in the last stages of Alzheimer’s. He needs a miracle healing. Also, pray for Gina, his step-daughter, who is taking care of him. She needs strength.
- Angela had a stroke. Pray for a full recovery.
- Darrel is battling autoimmune problems.
- Joshua and Ken are not feeling well.
- Ashley’s mom had open heart surgery for the 2nd time. She is experiencing kidney failure and the swelling in her legs won’t go down.
- Malysa is scheduled for heart by-pass surgery.
- Betty needs full healing in her body.
- Claudio needs a healing miracle in his body.
- Kelly has serious knee pain.
- Carla has serious stomach pain.
- Martha has serious back pain.
- Slocum and wife need healing and salvation.
- Judy has a skin disease.
- Jeff has much pain.
- Velma has respiratory issues, blood clot, hypertension, diabetes, and stress.
- Pray that Barbara’s daughter’s cholesterol returns to normal.
- Tony and Felicia both have stomach pain.
- Hilda has a growth and her health is declining.
- Freddie’s grandson has problems with his brain stem.
- Pray Arnita’s heart rate comes down to normal.
- Janice is scheduled to go to the hospital for a medical procedure on her heart. Pray the physicians are able to do the procedure so she won’t need open heart surgery.
- Linda, Hugh, Margaret, Marshall, Peggy, Robin, Sandy, Judy, Rachel, Greg, Trey, T’auna, Aaron, Patricia, and Rodrigo have COVID-19.
- Junior is in the hospital with COVID-19. His wife Frankie has pneumonia.
- Dorothy is in the hospital with COVID-19.
- Scarlett, 2-years old, is being tested for COVID-19.
- Jim needs healing for variuos illnesses.
- Mae has memory lapse, high blood pressures, eye problems and memory loss. Also pray for her protection.
- Jean needs strength and healing.
- Paul needs healing and protection.
- Dew has back problems.
- Paula had multiple illnesses.
- Sher has a lung condition.
- Sariyah, 1-year old, has a cancerous tumor in both eyes. Also, pray for strength and peace for her parents.
- Michael has been diagnosed with cancer for the third time.
- Michael, a young father, was diagnosed with kidney failure and cancer.
- Elizabeth has a tumor in her body.
- Kelly has breast cancer and other health issues.
- Mike has cancer.
- Emily has cancer and just finished her first round of chemo.
- Easton has a rare form of cancer in eyes, he is currently taking chemo and may lose his eyesight.
- Kaleya. Nikki & family, and Dontiesha need salvation.
- Robin, Jeff, and Janet need to grow closer to God.
- Heather has fallen away from God and is crying for help. She desires God to fill her heart and Ramon’s heart. Also, plead the blood of Jesus over her home.
- Savannah and Isaiah need to be baptized.
- Keonte was baptized but needs the Holy Ghost.
- Brad and Javar need salvation.
- Ron, Rob, Missy, and Jaime need deliverance from addiction. Also, they need healing from marital problems caused by the addiction.
- Bret needs deliverance from drinking.
- Eutrophus’s son needs deliverance.
- Joni needs deliverance from alcohol, bitterness, anger, and jealously.
- Dee needs deliverance from alcohol. Also, she needs salvation.
- Levi needs deliverance and restoration.
- Shed needs deliverance and salvation.
- Jacqueline needs a job and direction in her ministry.
- Shereese needs her unemployment check to increase. She needs a financial blessing.
- Shay desires to get a job in Arizona so she can get a fresh start.
- Glenda and her co-workers need God’s will and help in their current job situation.
- Christopher needs another job.
- Raajiv needs his doctor internship job returned back to him that he lost due to illness.
- Spencer is studying abroad. Pray for protection while he is abroad and in all his travels.
- Richard was exposed to COVID-19.
- Ricky & Lil need protection as they travel on a long road trip.
- Susan desires to have full custody of her grandson. Pray for the will of God and what is best for the child.
- Pray for Patricia’s son who is struggling with ups and downs.
- Jerry lost his website because his hosting company went bankrupt. Pray he is able to get the website back up.
- Montaque has real struggles and needs God’s divine help.
- Pray that Angelia has confidence in herself so she can stay with her mother which has serious medical problems.
- Jeremy needs strength and God’s help in his current situation.
- Pray against abortion.
- Pray for the wife and family of George, an evangelist. George passed away with COVID-19.
- Pray for Aaron and his family whose mother passed away with COVID-19.
- Pray for Denzil and his family whose son passed away with COVID-19.
- Pray for the family of Robert who passed away with COVID-19.