WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God…
- Norm is in ICU. His lungs are filled with fluid and he is in extreme pain following a partial foot amputation. Also, he has kidney failure, diabetes, and myasthenia gravis.
- Joseph, a minister, is in the hospital on an oxygen machine and has a very hard time breathing.
- Pray for the individuals who were critically injured in the shooting in New Zealand.
- Neville is in the hospital with severe lung and flu illness with difficulty breathing.
- Jane is going through cancer treatment and has triple pneumonia. She is not expected to make it without a miracle.
- Cindi has stage four Cirrhosis of the Liver. She needs complete healing or a liver transplant.
- Kink has problems with his kidneys.
- Anita has high blood glucose and her heart rate is in the danger zone. Also, she has A-FIB which is out of control.
- Iris, an elderly lady, is scheduled for open heart surgery.
- Larry was injured in a bad car accident.
- Tray was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Janice is in the hospital with congestive heart failure.
- Jerry has a skin condition and needs God’s healing touch.
- Becky has back problems.
- Chris is very sick with an upper respiratory infection.
- Shweta is expecting a baby. Pray she carries the baby full term and delivers a healthy baby.
- Mary is in the hospital with COPD, pneumonia, and heart disease.
- Rita is scheduled to have her seventh open heart surgery.
- Tony had hernia surgery. Pray for a complete and quick recovery.
- Shirley has heart problems.
- Kortez is scheduled for surgery on his spine to remove a tumor. Pray the surgery is successful and he has a very quick recovery.
- Kendra’s heart is racing because of stress.
- Keijo’s mother needs healing from pain and strength in her body.
- Anaia has a nervous tick in her face and shoulders and it seems to be getting worse.
- Tuulikki has a painful lump in her gum and nerve damage and pain in her legs and arms. Also, she needs a financial blessing.
- Jeremy had his appendix removed. The doctors called and said that they saw something in his chest X-RAY, so he is scheduled for a CT Scan.
- James has influenza A.
- Frances and her husband are both diabetics.
- JT has problems with internal bleeding.
- Freda, Beth, and Joey are sick.
- It is not time for Jane’s baby to be born, but she may deliver early. Also, Jane is sick.
- Kenneth has muscular degeneration and needs a healing.
- Cole has type 1 diabetes; he is 15 years old.
- Diane has ALS and needs a miracle.
- Mike needs healing.
- Analiese has a fractured food and is currently ill.
- Elsa suffers from High Blood Pressure.
- Mary has stage four cancer.
- Berta, a pastor’s wife is battling cancer.
- Noopin has stage four cancer.
- Isaac is very sick and being tested for leukemia.
- John has ear cancer.
- Jack has pancreatic cancer. He needs a miracle healing and salvation.
- Kay has breast cancer and needs salvation.
- Randy slipped and fell. Pray for complete restoration and peace of mind. Also, pray he forgives himself.
- Stephanie, Mary, and David need salvation.
- Annette needs salvation.
- Shirley needs deliverance from depression. Also, she desires to find the will of God for her life and do His perfect will.
- Juha has a difficult situation on his job. He needs strength, protection, and wisdom to guide him to make the right decisions.
- Jaime is suffering from extreme depression and a broken heart.
- Frances, a prodigal, is addicted to drugs and nicotine. She needs deliverance and healing in her mind, body, and soul.
- Nathan and Joseph, prodigals, are addicted to video games and need deliverance and restoration. Also, Nathan has anxiety and fear.
- Pray for God to send established laborers and revival to the United Disciples of Jesus Christ in Orlando, Florida.
- Lance and Stephanie need healing in their marriage.
- Trish needs prayer for her family.
- Rick requests prayer for his family.
- The Hollace family needs our prayers.
- Shelly needs a miracle in her family.
- Christie needs prayer for possible disability benefits.
- Wayne and Irvin need a good job and financial blessing.
- Glen is disabled. Pray that his family and the agency he is working with allows him to continue to live in the apartment and keep his independence.
- Jory is scheduled to appear before a judge. Pray for the will of God.
- Pray against sex trafficking in Wisconsin. A church in the state is starting a ministry to work with the victims.
- Pray for Rose and family. Rose lost her mother and grandson within a 2-week time.
- Ronald’s wife recently passed away and he needs God’s comfort. Also, he has very serious heart problems.
- Pray for the family and friends of the individuals who lost their lives in the shooting in New Zealand.
- Brian, who we prayed for last week, came to church for the first time in 27 years and prayed through. We are still believing for his healing.