WNOP Prayer List
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” (I John 5:14-15)
Seek God for what He desires and let’s pray according to the will of God.
January 14 – January 20, 2020
- Jana suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital. Now she has pneumonia and her kidneys are trying to shut down. Also, pray for Jana’s family and Marian.
- Charlie, a newborn baby, was born at 29 weeks and has several very serious conditions. He needs a miracle.
- Charles, baby, was born with many problems including a hole in the lining of his heart and fluid retention. The doctors doesn’t give him long to live.
- Ferryn is in the hospital with organ failure and other medical complications. pray for a miracle.
- Makayla, a 9 year old, suddenly could not walk, and is very ill and was life-flighted overseas.
- Spencer, 13 years old, needs a miraculous healing in his liver or a transplant.
- Frank was working on a hand saw and he cut his hand through bones and arteries.
- Rusty and Scotty were in a car accident and in much pain.
- Richard has mental illness and chronic illness. He’s in a state of depression since the passing of his mother. Also, he needs to be restored back to God.
- O.H. is scheduled for surgery to remove a tumor from his rib cage.
- Gordon has severe mental illness.
- Jesse, 4 months old, has the flu.
- Mary has a large blood clot in her leg.
- Michael has diabetes and neuropathy and needs healing. Also, he needs financial provision since he is unable to work.
- Helen has vascular disease in her right leg. Pray her sores will heal so she won’t need to have her leg amputated.
- Victoria, an elderly, lady is in the hospital with pneumonia. Also, she has swelling and is retaining water which is heart related.
- Gina is facing a possible leg amputation.
- John needs a possible stent in his heart.
- Linda has a sore throat and pain in her ear. She has been sick for 3 weeks.
- Kristina, 9 years old, has the flu.
- Nate and family have sickness.
- Anthony needs healing from sickness and disease.
- Linda’s Kidneys are shutting down.
- Susan has MRSA and needs a healing.
- David is down in his health and needs strength.
- Roger had some blood test done this week and needs good results.
- Tami had knee surgery and needs a quick recovery.
- Jim is in the hospital and had surgery. Pray for a speedy recovery.
- Willie needs good health.
- Marsha needs healing for pain in her body.
- Blake needs healing.
- Carl needs a speeding recovery from surgery.
- Jean needs a healing touch and peace of mind.
- John needs healing from cancer. Also, he is not able to work and needs a financial blessing.
- Denise is battling lupus with depression and financial hardship.
- Syed has cancer. He needs healing and salvation.
- Loma is scheduled for a biopsy on her thyroid.
- Nancy has a brain tumor and is in the last stages. Also, she needs salvation.
- John needs complete healing from cancer.
- Greg has cancer and needs healing.
- Tina has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- Ashley needs salvation.
- Bethany is running from the Lord and seeking alternate measures. She is in a critical decision process.
- Paul needs a personal relationship with the Lord.
- Allan is incarcerated and needs salvation.
- BW needs salvation.
- Joni needs deliverance from alcohol, anger, and selfishness. Also, she needs healing in her marriage.
- Holden needs deliverance from drugs. Also, he needs salvation.
- Mark needs deliverance from alcohol.
- Susan’s son needs miraculous deliverance from heroin and fentanyl. Also, pray for Susan for strength and peace.
- Bret needs deliverance from drugs.
- Jade and lily needs deliverance from depression and despair.
- Levi needs deliverance and restoration.
- Spencer is traveling abroad to study. Pray for his safety and also for him to find a good church while he is there.
- Kevin needs to be employed very soon.
- Pray that Cynthia has a smooth transition with calmness and guidance as the team she works with transitions into another department.
- Daniel, 73 years old, is homeless. He needs financial provision, strength, and guidance.
- Cindy needs a financial miracle. Also, she needs an answer.
- Jhun and Jennifer need healing in their marriage.
- Pam needs a miracle in a very difficult situation. Also, she needs strength, wisdom, and direction.
- Tony is going through difficult trials. Also, Tony and his family need salvation.
- Pray for Anthony, Jovannah, Lauren, and Amber. Anthony is a single parent. Jovannah and Lauren have been diagnosed bipolar schizophrenic.
- Jake’s family needs prayer.
- Richard is scheduled for a court hearing. Pray for the will of God.
- Del needs emergency prayer.
- George needs safety and protection while traveling from abroad back home.
- James needs direction, a spiritual renewal, and a job.
- Pearl needs healing and has multiple needs.
- Joanne’s sister passed away unexpectantly. Pray for Joanne and all the family.
- Crew, 3 months old, passed away. The family needs prayer for strength and comfort.
- Erica lost her baby and needs comfort and strength.