WNOP Prayer List
October 23-30, 2018
· Lisa has been given only a few days to live.
· Braven, 7 days old, was born seven weeks early. He has had a blood infection and is on a ventilator.
· Stephen, a special needs child, is very sick and hospitalized. Please pray also for his parents.
· Jarrod has a mass on his brain and scheduled for surgery.
· Allyson has blockage in her heart.
· Henry can no longer walk and the doctors do not know what is wrong.
· Paula needs healing in her body.
· Guy had surgery to remove a tumor on his brain.
· Alice has pulmonary fibrosis.
· Deacon, seven months old, is having an allergic reaction to a shot.
· John has a skin condition. He also needs salvation.
· John has ALS and is having complications. He may have a blood clot.
· Tanya has a blood clot.
· David is having complications with diabetes.
· Andrea, 21 years old, is in severe pain in her body.
· Marilyn has severe diabetes and is having both legs amputated.
· Bernice needs physical healing for multiple health issues.
· Greg, a minister, has a severe virus.
· Rose has RA and is in constant pain.
· Lavern is recovering from hip surgery and is in pain.
· Bobby is scheduled for surgery. Also, he needs a move of God in his life.
· Alva was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome.
· Elinda has palpitation and mild mitral valve prolapse.
· Blake, 18 years old, is low functioning and highly autistic.
· Becky went into early labor. Pray for a healthy baby and safe delivery.
· Adrianna has been diagnosed with Intraductal Papilloma and scheduled for another procedure.
· Kevin had surgery. Pray that the surgery was successful.
· Diana has possible dementia.
· Amber is in Rehab. Pray for healing. Also, she goes to court. Pray for the will of God.
· Merline has pain n the right side of her chest, right eye, and neck.
· James is bleeding and has pain in his back and legs.
· Heather has bulging discs and in severe pain. Also, she has numbness in her arm and face.
· Aaron has been in the hospital over two weeks with pneumonia.
· Joan is suffering from breast cancer and the doctors have given her days to live.
· Lynn has stage 4 cervical cancer. She is fighting for her life and believing for a miracle.
· Pray that Steve’s test for stomach cancer comes back negative.
· Judy has ovarian cancer.
· Latrese has a mass in her stomach.
· Mabel has cancer and has been given three months to live.
· Melissa has cancer and is in hospice. She is in severe pain.
· Mike has cancer and is hospitalized.
· Pray that Geneva’s PSA test is normal and there is no sign of cancer.
· “John” has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that has metastasized. He needs a miracle.
· Jerry has been diagnosed with cancer.
· Ron is scheduled for surgery for lung cancer.
· Nadine has stage four cancer that has spread to the lungs. She and her family has been baptized but need the Holy Ghost. Pray for healing and salvation.
· Holly needs healing for possible cancer. Also, she needs salvation.
· Raymundo has been diagnosed with cancer.
· Abel, with 4 small children, is diagnosed with leukemia.
· Juanita has multi myeloma and a tumor behind her eye.
· Leopold has been battling prostate cancer and it has spread to his ribs. Also, he needs salvation.
· Jason has stomach cancer.
· Sonia has been diagnosed with cancer and is scheduled to see a chemo specialist.
· Pray that God opens Jane’s heart and eyes to see that sin is wrong.
· Pray for salvation on Mary’s household.
· Veronique, Rosemarie, Dave, and Christopher need salvation.
· Myrtis desires salvation for her daughter and son.
· Jerrel, John, Debra, Judy, Danette, Delaina, Daniel, Madison, Johnson, and Greg need salvation.
· Tim needs deliverance from drugs.
· Levi, a young man, is having problems getting along with people.
· Jamie needs deliverance from drugs.
· Dan needs deliverance from anger.
· Christopher needs deliverance from tormenting fear that manifests as social anxiety.
· Jonathan needs deliverance from drug addiction and anger problems. Also, he needs salvation.
· Henry needs a dependable car.
· Shelley needs healing in her marriage.
· Richard needs healing in his marriage.
· Faith, her mother, and sister need emotional healing and surrounded by love.
· Marie and family needs God’s protection, His favor, wisdom, and guidance. Also, they have needs.
· Valerie is flying to see a doctor for plastic surgery. Pray for her safe return.
· God has opened a door for Benjamin to preach in a denominational church.
· Diane Howell has been diagnosed with ALS.
· Nakevin has been wrongly accused. Please pray for truth to be revealed.
· Felicia, a doctor, has many patients at the Clinic. She needs good and efficient help.
· Wayne is scheduled to go before the court. Pray for the will of God. Also, he needs a job.
· Roger was released from the hospital. He is home on oxygen but alive and doing well.
· Cathy’s surgery went well. The doctors feel the tumor was benign.
· Pray for Renea and family. Renea lost her twin children and her father.
· Pray for Omar and Christine who lost their toddler, Josh (1-year-old), to drowning.