Prayer for the Children
“Ladies Prayer International (formerly Daughters of Zion)”
Who are we? We are made up of women worldwide, who meet on the first Mondayof each month to pray focused prayer for the children of the local church community.
Our Mission? We are committed to the spiritual preservation of this generation and beyond and the spiritual restoration of previous generations who have walked away from the Lord.
Our Need? Committed women who will join together on the first Monday of each month and pray focused prayer for their children and the children of the local church and community.
God is doing mighty things through the prayers of this ministry. Would you join us in praying for the continued success and direction of this much-needed ministry?
- for the success of Ladies of Prayer International worldwide.
- for the enlistment of more ladies to join with us to bombard heaven on behalf of our children.
- for the salvation of our children (Isaiah 49:25, Psalm 144:12, Isaiah 43:5-6).
- for our children to take ownership of the faith at an accountable age (I John 2:25-28, James 1:25).
- for our children to enter into the ministry of the Lord’s harvest (Matthew 9:38).
Debbie Akers, Director
Ladies Prayer International