Prayer Walking in Your Church
- Sound booth – PA system, video, overhead, online service
- Platform – instruments, musicians, praise singers, pulpit, area where leaders sit, baptismal, pastor, guest speakers, service leaders
Altar – where people commit their life to God and come for prayer
Pews – pray for the saints who sit on the pews and for God to fill the empty seats with new people
- Fellowship Hall – children’s church, children’s pastor or leader
- Sunday School Rooms – teachers, Sunday school superintendent, students
- Preschool and School Rooms – students, school principal, teachers, parents
- Youth Room – youth, youth pastor, youth staff
- Hosting Room – new converts class, meetings that take place
- Gym/recreational area – families of your church, youth functions, outreach tool, senior saints
- Offices – church staff, church finances, nursery, bookstore, hosting ministry
- Board room – that church board/leaders will make wise decisions
- Church entries – that all who enter will be receptive to God’s Word and its power in their lives.
- EC office – that every ministry and leader of the church be blessed and effective.
- Front doors – for all visitors to feel welcome, loved, at home and the Hosting Ministry
- Nursery – that the children will be taught and walk in the way of the Lord all their lives
- Bookstore – that the Word of God will be planted permanently in the hearts of all who hear His Word
- Ushers – that God will reward their efforts and commitment to the ministry and that they will be effective in helping people
- Outreach Room – the daughter works (Warrenton and Harvester), Nursing Home Ministry, etc.
- Deaf Ministry – That the ministry will become an outreach to the community and that God’s Word will be communicated effectively
To go on a prayer walk without leaving the church.
To pray through the entire church praying for each specific ministry.
Talk about the many ministries of your local church. Make a prayer list with the different ministries listed. Divide your group into small groups of three of four and send them throughout the church praying for the different ministries.
Give them a list and include some prayer points for them to pray.