PrayerConnect for October 13, 2015
Where are You Dwelling?
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand] (Psalm 91:1, Amplified).
In Psalm 91, there is a litany of amazing promises. Many believe that Psalm 91 has probably the most protective broad-scope promises found anywhere in Scripture. Psalm 91 in summary says if you and I will take some care as to where we place ourselves, then God will unleash divine protection. But it is all conditional on verse one. The protection and benefits flow from a decision of placement you and I make in our lives.
Where are you dwelling or placing yourself daily? Are you “dwelling” in that secret place? Are you spending time daily with the Master? If not, let me encourage you to change this. In this day and time, we desparately need the supernatural protection that is promised when we dwell in that “secret place” with Him.
Have a blessed week.
Strategic Prayer Coordinator
World Network of Prayer
[divider height=”30″ style=”default” line=”default” themecolor=”1″]
Seeking God’s Righteousness
- help me to seek you every day and be thankful.
- give me wisdom to know when I have been deceived. Open my heart to truth.
- create in my a clean heart and renew in me a right spirit.
- don’t let me be led astray with empty philosophy and vain deceit.
- give me a spirit of humility.
- give me a strong desire and love for righteousness and holiness.
- soften my hear that I may have a teachable spirit.
- by Your power, help me cast down any strongholds in my life.
- let my actions always reflect your values and not those of the world.
- place a burden for prayer and fasting in my life.