PrayerConnect for November 3, 2015
A Door is Opened
World Network of Prayer’s first word is “World”…which exemplifies that a main focus is praying for our world, which includes…the nations! As the UPCI embraces the mission “the whole gospel to the whole world by the whole church,” it is evident that the nations are focal also. Following are excerpts from the United Nations Ministry promotional packet profiling some key aspects of this vital ministry. It is essential that we pray for the nations of this world…and help to bring about “a world of good.” Please join us in prayer for the United Nations…and the Nations!
WNOP International Coordinator
“…and a door was open unto me of the Lord…” (II Corinthians 2:12).
“We are excited to see what is unfolding at one of the most secure and exclusive operations in the world.” For over a year we have been holding weekly services at the United Nations (UN) on the 27th floor in New York, and also have held services at the UN conference hall and the UN chapel! We feel that the people attending the UN services are hungry for God. We have had numerous guests at the UN services, such as Lee Stoneking, Royce Andrus, Robert Henson, Carlton Coon, David Trammell, Vani Marshall, etc. In April 2015 Don Hanscom of the UPCI Multicultural ministries team held an official board meeting in a reserved conference room. “And this is gospel…will be preached in the whole world…to all nations…” (Matthew 24:14).
The Lord is calling whoever is hungry into His church. There have been many baptized including Buddhist, Muslims, and Hindus. Many different nationalities and religions regularly attend service and many of the individuals represent their respective countries and cultures at the highest level. Jesus is bringing them into the church and with the Lord’s help they will have the tools necessary to take this gospel back and reach their world! Our plan is to keep moving forward with the Bible studies and evangelistic services as long as Jesus keeps the door open!
We celebrate so far what God is doing at the UN. We have baptized 15 in Jesus’ name (August 2015) [Several received the Holy Spirit also]. We have seen nine medical confirmed miracles. We are currently teaching Bible studies to 30 high-level officials from all over the world.
Pray for us! The people we are ministering to are of the highest levels. The UN is an extremely active location in the spirit world seeing that all global activity is centered there. We humbly ask for intercessors to cover us in prayer. We are facing opposition at every side. With God’s help and your partnership in prayer in giving, we are close to opening doors to preach the gospel in all of these countries!
Art & Bethany Wilson
United Nations Ministry
[divider height=”30″ style=”default” line=”default” themecolor=”1″]
Pray for Israel
“TAKE 10″…Prayer Requests
- Pray for the peace of Israel that the church may be able to minister to the people and their children. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…” (Psalm 122:6).
- Pray for the remnant (10%) of 1.4 million Jewish people to accept Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) as their Messiah. “The Remnant that shall return…unto t
he mighty God” (Isaiah 10:21).
- Pray for the UPCI Ministry of Jewish Relations (MJR) [and all other UPCI endorsed ministries that support Israel and the Jewish people] to have clear direction
on reaching out to the Jewish people. “Go…to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:6).
- Pray for the unity of the Spirit, bond of peace and the unity of faith around Jewish Apostolic ministers to be in one accord. “One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism…” (
- Pray for Shabbat Services (Sabbath) to rise up in UPCI churches in major Jewish communities around the world. “Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it” (Deuteronomy 5:12).
- Pray for the MJR leadership [and other Jewish-oriented ministry leadership] that they may develop divinely inspired studies that will effectively reach Jewish people. “Ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, Judea and in Samaria” (Acts 1:8).
- Pray for laborers to enter the harvest that are sensitive to Jewish culture, yet true to the Apostolic Faith. “The harvest truly is plenteous… but the laborers are few” (Matthew 9:37-38).
- Pray for a company of Jewish Rabbis (Priests) to receive the revelation of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) and be obedient to the Faith. “A great company of priests were obedient to the faith” (Acts 6:7).
- Pray for an early and latter rain outpouring of God’s Spirit upon the Jews (double portion) so that 6,000 in Jerusalem are filled with the Holy Spirit. “Be glad, children of Zion…and He will cause to come down…the former…and the latter rain” (Joel 2:23-32).
- Pray for financial support for the MJR [and of all Jewish relations ministries] so that we may broaden our efforts to reach the Jewish people in political, economic and religious circles. “My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
Reverend David J. Sagil
Ministry of Jewish Relations