ECHOgram for Tuesday, March 21, 2017
To Inquire in His Temple
In all the business of life and ministry, Psalm 27:4 brings us back to the one thing we must never neglect, but rather continually search out, desire, and strive for; that is to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His Temple.
In a world full of trouble, trials and negativity, it’s vital to take time in prayer to look into the face of Jesus Christ, beholding His beauty and delightfulness. To inquire is a multi-faceted experience, for it means to plough, to break forth, to inspect, admire, care for, consider, and seek out.
In light of this let us pray:
- Lord, help us to plough up, break up the fallow ground of our hearts so You can come and rain righteousness upon us.
- Let us plough, in the Spirit, the hard soil of the fields in which we labor for the harvest, so that souls will be prepared to receive the saving Word of God.
- In Jesus name, let us pray, casting all our burdens on Him who cares for us until we break forth in joy. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength to carry on in His will.
- Let us take time in His presence not only to allow Him to inspect us and search us, but also that we admire Him and delight in Him.
- Lord Jesus, in your presence let us receive divine love, causing us to care for You and for the things that are important to You.
- Help us Lord to consider our ways and to allow You to mold us into Your image as we behold Your beauty.
Local Prayer Coordinator
Apostolic Life Center