ECHOgram for Tuesday, July 26, 2016
The Seven Centers of Power
There are natural powers and laws, but there are supernatural powers and laws that come from God, that supersedes all! He said “All power is given unto me in Heaven and Earth…” (Matthew 28:19). We must go to the God of Heaven on behalf of Humanity, representing the powers that be on Earth. Pray “Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done in Earth, as it is in Heaven”!
Pray for America and its Leadership in the Seven Centers of Power:
I. Government: President, Senate, House of Representatives, Supreme Court, and all federal, state, city, and local officials, and ranking government administration.
- Pray that all these make upright decisions and manifest Godly actions in filling their roles of leadership, and establish compatible laws to govern our country. Pray for national repentance and a great spiritual awakening across America(Proverbs 29:2).
II. Military: Men and women serving in the military who fight to protect our country and other territories by combating opposing forces and contending for civil liberties.
- Pray for God’s divine intervention for our armed forces and for their families(Psalm 140:7).
III. Media: Every communication channel through which news, entertainment, education, data, promotional messages, etc., are disseminated.
- Pray that the avenues used to deliver information to society exists as tools that would be unbiased, but advantageous in a moral and upright manner (Proverbs 8:6).
IV. Business: The U.S. Economy, plus businesses, enterprises, organizations, etc., engaged in the trade of goods and/or services to consumers, doing commercially viable and profitable work.
- Pray for God’s prosperity for businesses in our economy, as God wills(Proverbs 22:29).
V. Education: All who are part of institutions of learning and involved in the process of imparting or acquiring knowledge, and developing thought and intellectual maturity, which includes students, teachers, staff, administrators, etc, who are affiliated with schools, colleges, universities, and other educational systems.
- Pray for Godly morals/scriptural tenets to permeate America’s classrooms(Psalm 119:66).
VI. Family: Individuals who comprise family units in society, including husbands, wives, parents, children, relatives, and others in this category who share kindred relational ethics.
- Pray that God would strengthen, heal, and restore family households and encourage them towards His priorities, and that good traditional and Biblical values would be secured in every home(Mark 3:25).
VII. Church: All spiritual leaders and churches in America who are engaged in Christian worship. The entire UPCI Church Body, including all leadership and laity.
- Pray for Apostolic dominion power to sweep our fellowship. Pray for the full operation of the five-fold ministry. Pray for a great outpouring of God’s Spirit, with signs, wonders, and miracles. Pray for a sovereign revival, harvest, and unprecedented church growth (Ephesians 3:20-21).
World Network of Prayer