The Importance of Affirmation
Sometimes we forget how crucial it is to speak life into our spirit, body and soul. If you speak negative over yourself and others, you are speaking the words of the enemy and those words will hold you in bondage. Hearing yourself speak the Word of God out loud everyday will change your life. “So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing come by the word of God” (Romans 10:17). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. We know the tongue can kill or nourish life. Your members are instruments of righteousness when yielded to God for his service and for His Glory.
Pray and speak out loud…..
- I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 6:19)
- I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated in God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13)
- I am Holy and without blame before Him in Love (I Peter 1:16, Ephesians 1:4)
- I am established to the end (Romans 1:11)
- I am set free (John 8: 31-33)
- I am strong in the Lord (Ephesians 6:10)
- I am sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise (Ephesians 1:13)
- I am in Christ (I Corinthians 1:30)
Belinda A. White
North/Central Jersey District