Our world is reeling with unrest – politically, materially, economically, socially and spiritually. Most of us have lived our personal lives above the fray and therefore have become somewhat complacent in earnest prayer concerning our world and things taking place. Recent events have unleashed a whirlwind of spiritual activity that seeks to bind and distract the church in this crucial hour.
During these difficult times, the body of Christ needs to rise up and pray with the authority that is ours. We need to pray “according to the working of his mighty power”. (Eph 1:19) We also need to be filled with love and compassion to reach to those who are hurting. Join WNOP this week in praying for our world in crisis.
- for God to use situations to bring unprecedented spiritual openness to people affected by tragedy.
- for God to stand against the enemy’s attempt to make people experience anger and resentment in the face of adversity.
- for the church to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we minister to those who are hurting.
- for the church to be filled with love and compassion to reach out.
- that somehow in the midst of tragedy and devastation, God will work “all things together for good”.
Have a blessed week,