ECHOgram for Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Prayer for the Hurting During the Christmas Season
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).
Christmas is the “Most Wonderful Time of the Year” for many, but a difficult time for those who are hurting. During this holiday season, let us not forget to pray for those who are hurting or who have experienced loss.
- Pray God will undergird and strengthen the hurting with His unconditional love and comfort.
- Pray God gives His divine protection spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Pray God reveals and or/renews to each hurting individual the revelation of the true meaning of Christmas.
- Pray that God “supplies every need” spiritually, financially, and emotionally.
- Pray that the will of God be done in the hearts and lives of the hurting.
Pray specifically for:
Individuals that have lost loved ones to death
Individuals who are terminally ill
Spouse and parents of the terminally ill
Individuals who have experienced tragedies from floods, fires, tornadoes, etc.
District Prayer Coordinator
South Texas District