Prayer for Leadership and the Church
Our churches are under the attack of the enemy like never before. Our leaders and each of our brothers and sisters in Christ need our prayers. We are the Body of Christ and we must lift one another up.
When is the last time you prayed for your church body? What about for your pastor? Staff? Leadership? Have you prayed for your Sunday school teacher? Have you interceded on behalf of issues taking place in your church or decisions that need to be made?
Take time this week and cover all these areas in prayer.
- for your pastor, pastor’s wife and family. Ask God to bless them spiritually, physically, financially and emotionally.
- for the Sunday school teachers, children’s workers and youth leaders in your church. Ask God to make the effective in their ministry and reward them for their sacrifices.
- for the outreach efforts and all who ride your church bus or van. Ask God to reveal to them their need for Him.
- for those in your church family who will soon experience the holidays without a loved one. Ask God to bring peace that passes understanding.
- for the youth and children. Pray each will dedicate their lives to Christ and live for Him.
- for effectiveness in reaching into your community with the Gospel.
- for each saint to have a burden for the lost.
- for each family. Many are experiencing hurt and stress that no one knows about. Pray a covering over each family by name.
Have a blessed week.