Pray for Israel
“TAKE 10″…Prayer Requests
- Pray for the peace of Israel that the church may be able to minister to the people and their children. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem…” (Psalm 122:6).
- Pray for the remnant (10%) of 1.4 million Jewish people to accept Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) as their Messiah. “The Remnant that shall return…unto the mighty God” (Isaiah 10:21).
- Pray for the UPCI Ministry of Jewish Relations (MJR) [and all other UPCI endorsed ministries that support Israel and the Jewish people] to have clear direction on reaching out to the Jewish people. “Go…to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 10:6).
- Pray for the unity of the Spirit, bond of peace and the unity of faith around Jewish Apostolic ministers to be in one accord. “One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism…” (Ephesians 4:3-13).
- Pray for Shabbat Services (Sabbath) to rise up in UPCI churches in major Jewish communities around the world. “Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it” (Deuteronomy 5:12).
- Pray for the MJR leadership [and other Jewish-oriented ministry leadership] that they may develop divinely inspired studies that will effectively reach Jewish people. “Ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, Judea and in Samaria” (Acts 1:8).
- Pray for laborers to enter the harvest that are sensitive to Jewish culture, yet true to the Apostolic Faith. “The harvest truly is plenteous… but the laborers are few” (Matthew 9:37-38).
- Pray for a company of Jewish Rabbis (Priests) to receive the revelation of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) and be obedient to the Faith. “A great company of priests were obedient to the faith” (Acts 6:7).
- Pray for an early and latter rain outpouring of God’s Spirit upon the Jews (double portion) so that 6,000 in Jerusalem are filled with the Holy Spirit. “Be glad, children of Zion…and He will cause to come down…the former…and the latter rain” (Joel 2:23-32).
- Pray for financial support for the MJR [and of all Jewish relations ministries] so that we may broaden our efforts to reach the Jewish people in political, economic and religious circles. “My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).
Reverend David J. Sagil
National Outreach Director
Ministry of Jewish Relations