ECHOgram for Tuesday, November 15, 2016
…Continue? Yes, we must continue to pray, even after the elections in America. Even now, it’s time for a PEP talk! The Bible says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth” (I Timothy 2:1-4). So, “pep up” and put some PEP (Post Election Prayer) in your STEP…to move forward in your Christian responsibility to support our leaders, as exhorted by the Word of God!
- for the leaders elected in the presidential, congressional, and other elections. Intercede for their salvation and protection, and that each would unite around God’s agenda.
- for our president-elect, Donald Trump. Pray that he would lead with “principle” and “power” that comes from God’s throne, and he would fulfill God’s plan for this country.
- for vice president-elect, Mike Pence, and for all government-elect officials of America from every rank…on the national, state, district, county, and city levels.
- that our leaders would allow God’s mighty hand to direct and guide them to effectively lead and that they would surround themselves with good staff members and advisers.
- that their hearts and ears would be attentive to godly counsel, doing what is right in God’s sight. Intercede that they be just, and lead in the fear of God.
- that God’s knowledge and wisdom would flow through every leader and that these attributes would be displayed in their speech and their actions.
- that each leader elected would execute legislation and laws that would raise up a standard against the enemy morally, economically, and militarily.
- that each would advocate and value constitutional rights and religious liberties. Pray for great revival, restoration, and harvest in America!
World Network of Prayer