Outpouring Upon All Flesh
While reading my Bible recently, I came across the scripture in Acts that gives God’s promise of an “outpouring upon all flesh” in the last days. Having just read the newspaper, my mind was already on the times we are living in and the soon return of Jesus Christ. It has changed my prayer time. I have started claiming this “last days” outpouring on my city, my church, my district and “the church” as a whole. Will you join me in claiming the promise God has given us in Acts 2:17?
- and ask God to help the church prepare for the coming harvest He has promised. An influx of souls will bring needs of Bible studies to be taught, and mentoring to take place. We need to be prepared for those who will need help establishing their walk with God.
- the church as a whole, will give themselves to apostolic priorities. “But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and the ministry of the word” (Acts 6:4).
- for empowered witnessing. “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”(Acts 1:8). Ask God to give you boldness to share your testimony of what He has done in your life. As you reach out to others, God will give you favor and the right words to say to others to be a witness.
- for a spirit of “one-accord”. Before the outpouring in the 2nd chapter of Acts, the church was unified. Unity precedes revival. Ask God to bring unity to your local church. We are stronger together than we are apart individually.
- for the promised harvest of souls and outpouring of the Holy Ghost on all flesh. Claim God’s promise praying Acts 2:17 out loud. Call the names of unsaved people and prodigals you know. Rejoice for the influx of souls soon to come.
Have a blessed week.