ECHOgram for Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Not on My Watch
ONTARIO REGIONAL SUMMONS
“Watch ye therefore, and pray always…” (Luke 21:36).
A few weeks ago during ministry travel I saw the above sign posted on the upper wall of an airport displaying the words “Not on my watch.” Biblically, the Bible advocates that we should “watch.” And when we do, we should always be prepared in accordance to God’s Word. Regardless to what comes our way, we should arise and declare to the adversary “Not on my watch.” You should boldly proclaim in your home “Not on my watch;” In your church, “Not on my watch;” In your workplace, “Not on my watch;” In any setting, “Not on my watch!” Determine within yourself that the enemy will not invade and prevail; no, “Not on my watch!” Following are several scriptures that highlight the importance of the aspects of “watch.”
- “Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield…Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth” (Isaiah 21:5-6).
- “Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is” (Mark 13:33).
- “And what I say unto you I say unto all, watch” (Mark 13:37).
- “Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober” (I Thessalonians 5:6).
- “But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer” (I Peter 4:7).
“It’s ON” is the theme of the Ontario District Regional Summons scheduled to convene November 3-4, 2016 at Faith Sanctuary, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where Granville McKenzie is pastor. The event will begin at 9:00 am Thursday morning. A “Holy Ghost & Healing Crusade” will occur Friday, November 4 at 7:00 pm. The evening services are free of charge to everyone! For those who are present on Saturday, a prayer walk will convene from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- for the great success of the ON Summons. Pray for the speakers and the event participants.
- all attendees would be changed for the better and greater empowered to serve God.
- for the manifestation of the supernatural power of God. Pray that souls be saved, healed, and delivered! Pray for miracles, signs, and wonders.
- that revival and harvest would transpire in the Ontario region and surrounding vicinities.
- as the Spirit leads you. Pray “Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven!
World Network of Prayer
World Network of Prayer