THE New England Territory Summons (NETS)
THE New England Territory Summons (NETS), hosted by the Massachusetts/Rhode Island District and World Network of Prayer (WNOP) is scheduled to convene August 24-26, 2017 at Northshore Pentecostals (day services) in Danvers, Massachusetts where Fred Benkley is pastor, and also at Holy Ghost Society Hall in Peabody, Massachusetts. The event theme is Launching the NETS. A Healing and Holy Ghost Crusade will occur on Friday evening. We anticipate the glorious presence of God in our midst, and the manifestation of the miraculous!
Please join us in two days of united prayer & fasting (August 15-16). Thank you in advance for rendering prayer and fasting for two days, in whatever way the Spirit of God guides you.
- for a great revival of kingdom prayer in our world, and for the church to sincerely serve Jesus in word and deed, and in spirit and in truth. Pray Spirit-led prayers.
- for individuals to be greater instructed on how to enhance their prayer lives and to be further equipped to make a positive difference in our world.
- that God would greatly anoint and use all of the conference speakers, emcees, singers, musicians, prayer participants, and everyone involved in the conference agenda.
- for the WNOP staff, prayer coordinators, and volunteers. Intercede God would bless the efforts of WNOP and continually provide the necessary talents, resources, and finances.
- for the will of God to be wrought and that God will lead those in attendance at the conference into greater levels of prayer. Pray for both temporal and eternal matters.
- that the church would enter into a greater depth/dimension of the Spirit. Pray that God will be glorified in the highest. Pray that souls will be saved, healed, and delivered.
- for the success of prayer walks/drives that will occur on August 23 & 24, respectively in Plymouth, Massachusetts and Danvers/Salem, Massachusetts. Pray also for Boston, Peabody, and surrounding cities. Pray for God’s will to be done.
- Pray that all evil forces be subdued and defeated, and their powers be rendered useless, including witchcraft, the occult, and all satanic/demonic practices.
- that God performs the miraculous and that many needs will be met. Fervently pray for church restoration, renewal, revival, retention, and reaping of harvest worldwide.
- that, in a spiritual context, at THE NETS…attendees would “launch out into the deep, and let down their nets for a draught” (Luke 5:4).
World Network of Prayer