ECHOgram for Tuesday, January 3, 2017
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do…” (John 14:12).
- that the church truly “…know that the LORD is greater than all gods…” (Exodus 18:11).
- that God’s people continually wax greater, and He be with them in all kingdom endeavors. “So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him” (I Chronicles 11:9).
- that Christians hear and obey God, and really understand…”that God is greater than man” (Job 33:12).
- that in the overall Body of Christ, both in ministry and laity, “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former…” (Haggai 2:9).
- that believers experience the supernatural and greater realize “…there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he” (Luke 7:28).
- that the church have a greater revelation of Christ, in us and through us, and we see greater things in the natural and the spiritual “…thou shalt see greater things than these” (John 1:50).
- that God marvelously shows us greater works and we perform greater works through His Spirit, unto His glory! “…he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel” (John 5:20).