“Enter into your personal Spiritual SPA”
It is the goal of all active Christians to walk in a deeper level of anointing. It is possible to become empowered in prayer to do “greater works” with apostolic anointing and authority to be more effective in ministry in ministry, the work of God and living an abundant Christian life.
Discover powerful advancing levels of supernatural prayer anointing that come straight from the throne of God, as you enter into your own personal spiritual SPA. “Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God…” (II Corinthians 1:21, 3:17-18); Become empowered in prayer to do “greater works” with apostolic anointing and authority to be more effective in ministry, the work of God and living an abundant Christian life!
In the natural, a SPA is defined as a mineral spring or source with health-giving properties; a resort providing therapeutic immersion. God, Creator of the Heaven and Earth, desires that we experience nature’s splendor and therapy (Job 38:16, Isaiah 41:18, Isaiah 49:10). Natural spring water is amazing; Spiritual living water is more amazing! Through the power of prayer, God desires we go beyond the natural to the supernatural!
In the spiritual, Ezekiel entered into his divinely symbolic SPA and experienced the five-fold levels of supernatural prayer anointing (Ezekiel 47:1-10).
- “…he brought me again unto the door…and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. v. 1
- …brought he me…unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward. v. 2
- …the man that had the line in his hand…he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles. v.3
- …he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees…he measured a thousand…the waters were to the loins. v.4
- Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over…waters to swim in… v. 5
- …at the bank of the river…the waters shall be healed…every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish…” (vs. 6 – 10).
The Five-Fold Levels of Anointing:
- We all start with a measure of anointing God placed on our lives. He does not give an anointing without measure immediately. There first must be a testing and proving of faithfulness, and growth before moving into a measureless anointing.
- Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and rivers of living waters flow from within. Every Spirit-filled Christian has an anointing. However, each believer is responsible for maintaining and increasing the level of anointing (Ephesians 5:18, Acts 4:31). We can experience the greatest levels of anointing as a Christian.
- It is evident in Ezekiel’s experience how the level of God’s presence, favor, and power can increase in our lives. Waters and rivers often refer to the presence and flow of God’s Spirit. The highest attainable level of God’s anointing is represented by waters which flow from God’s throne, bringing healing and life!
- Level 1 – Observation: Ezekiel observed the waters flow from the temple of God. Instead of activating the Spirit within, some become spectators of God’s power. They watch others flow with the anointing, but never experience it for themselves.
- Level 2 – Ankle-Deep: Some believers only desire a shallow experience with God, and seldom go beyond the point of self-interests. They are not in a position to impact those around them positively, and they seldom desire greater spiritual anointing/gifts.
- Level 3 – Knee-Deep: This level of the anointing desires a deeper experience with God that is partial and gravitates in and out of self- and external-interests, yet restricts the pursuit of deeper depths in the supernatural realm of what all God has in store.
- Level 4 – Waist Deep: This status denotes influence, procreativity, and productivity in reaching beyond the scope of internal interests. It involves interaction with others, as engaged in a measure of ministry, yet not fully submitted to the flow of the Spirit.
- Level 5 – Immersion: This represents believers who adhere to the voice of God, in obedience to His Word, by pure faith. They are led by the Spirit of God and produce much fruit (Romans 8:14). A measureless supernatural prayer anointing will prevail!
Tips on Advancing in the Levels of Supernatural Prayer Anointing:
- Factors that will affect the level of the anointing in ministry are the will of God, preparation, and expectation. You get what you preach!
- Ensure you are anointed with fresh oil (Numbers 11:8, Psalm 92:10). Pray and fast. Consecration brings revelation, and revelation brings demonstration!
- Be sensitive to anointing. Seek for the anointing to increase until it’s measureless.
- When you move into the ministry of signs and wonders, be very precise to follow instructions from God. Obey the voice of God exactly.
- Even when you do not feel the anointing, know it is present; God will touch people!
- The word of faith goes forth, and the captives are set free, devils are cast out, the dead is raised, and miracles are wrought.
- Faith believes what God said in spite of the circumstances. Some say, show me, and I will believe it, but God says believe me and I will show you!
- Jesus refers to “greater works” as the extended work of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us/empowering us for His divine purpose as His representatives on earth, to operate in the supernatural. The power comes from Jesus…and He works in us and through us!
- God wants to use you (Mark 16:20; Acts 5:12, 14-16; 14:3; I Corinthians 2:4).
- The anointing of authority releases the power of the Spirit through you, to declare and decree, to command and create, to plant and pluck up.
- In prayer, God wants us to have anointing and authority. The anointing of God empowers us to pray more effectively and also to do some things beyond our natural ability, but the authority of God…is a step further…and helps us to take dominion and power in directing the anointing!
- The authority of a priestly (kingly) anointing: To rule and reign with Christ; to know who you are in Christ. To speak on behalf of God’s kingdom in the heavenly realms, and it comes to pass. Your words carry weight, and none will fall to the ground!
Supernatural Prayer Anointing
Panoramic Anointing (Ezekiel 47:1-2)
“Being a spectator.” Having a bird’s eye view, but indirectly involved. Asfroma distance. A snapshot of God’s anointing from afar. An observer and not a participant.
Private Anointing (Ezekiel 47:3)
“Getting your feet wet.” Self-Interests. Personal and internal anointing which assists in maintaining one’s own salvation and relationship.
Periodic Anointing (Ezekiel 47:4a)
“Going in knee- deep.” Testingthe waters in prayer and playing it safe near the perimeters. Partial internal and external anointing that works interchangeably.
Public Anointing (Ezekiel 47:4b)
“Rising up to your loins.” Reproductive and external anointing of the interest of ministering to others, in an outreach mentality.
Priestly Anointing (Ezekiel 47:5-10)
“Swimming in the overflow.” A powerful, sovereign anointing that releases God’s divine display of supernatural power in ministry and life.