WNOP Prayer List
March 27 – April 2, 2018
- Jack, a minister has kidney failure and is on dialysis.
- Branden, 14 years old, is scheduled to have open heart surgery in May. Also, pray that he receives the Holy Ghost.
- Angie is in a wheel chair.
- Allen was in a serious motorcycle accident a year ago. He needs complete healing and restoration.
- Kendra fell down some stairs. Pray for a full recovery.
- Candy has kidney stones.
- John is very ill and needs healing.
- Angela is physically ill and her heart is broken. She needs physical, emotional, and spiritual, healing and direction.
- A large pipe fell on Dusty and broke his leg.
- Felicia, a medical doctor, fell and hurt her right leg.
- Dorothy needs God’s help in walking without a walker.
- Kathleen has diverticulitis crisis together with fibromyalgia.
- Glenda has blood in her eye. Pray the blood clears and her vision is restored completely.
- Ronnie, a pastor, and Mark needs healing in their body.
- Janice had cancer and another mass has been found. Also, she needs restored back to God.
- Oscar has kidney cancer and is scheduled to have his kidney removed. Also, pray for his wife, Donna, for comfort and strength.
- Jon, a minister, has stage-four cancer and has been given six months to live.
- “Jane” is being tormented in the mind and needs deliverance.
- Scott is in a dark place in his life. Pray that God floods Scott’s heart.
- Pray for the relationships of Raquel, Daniel, Robby, and their spouse.
- Pray for Doug and his family for strength and direction.
- Annelisa and family have many needs. Pray that God takes care of the needs, gives, strength and salvation.
- Pray that God opens the door for Arnold to purchase a car.
- Pray that God blesses Kit and Ella in the lifelong marriage relationship they will be entering.
- Pray that God lightens some of Daniel’s workload so he can spend time with his wife, Elva.
- Brittany is in her 3rd year of college and has personal problems.
- Sabrina’s dad passed away in November. Pray for comfort, peace, and strength for Sabrina’s mother.
- Norm Paslay, Ohio District Superintendent, passed away. Pray for his wife, family, and church family.
- Gary is home from the hospital from back and spine surgery. He is doing well. Thank you for praying. Continue to pray for complete recovery with no complications.
- Robert is cancer free!