WNOP Prayer List
Weekly Prayer List – February 14 – 21, 2017
- “John,” a child hit his head on concrete. He is unresponsive and being air flighted to the hospital.
- Lisa recently had a liver transplant and her body is rejecting it. She needs a miracle.
- Colleen is recovering from shoulder surgery and is in a lot of pain.
- Burns has a blood clot near his heart.
- Bill has Parkinson disease and his blood pressure is too low.
- Marlou had knee surgery and now has a foot infection.
- Vance needs healing from serious infections.
- Sophie has health issues related to Lymes disease.
- Joyce and Sylvia have health issues. Also, they need salvation.
- Jimmy has health problems. Also, he needs salvation.
- Martha is in much pain from dental work.
- Monique is experiencing back and sciatica pain.
- “Jon” has shoulder pain that doesn’t seem to heal.
- Robert is in extreme pain and has possible kidney failure.
- Luanne needs salvation, healing, clarity of mind, and strength.
- Braxton, a small child, has Respiratory Virus Infection.
- Sharon is in ICU and needs a miracle.
- Evan needs healing in his mind. Also, pray for the family for God to bring them out of the crises.
- Georgia is very ill and needs healing.
- Rhonda is scheduled for surgery. She has a serious lung problem and carries an oxygen bottle with her at all times.
- Betty has stage-four, inoperable cancer.
- Reba is being tested for lung cancer.
- John has health issues related to cancer. Also, he has spiritual issues.
- Chrissy has cancer and needs a miraculous healing.
- Laura has cancer and has been given 1 week to live.
- Joy has spiritual and family issues.
- Pray for Noel for continued spiritual growth and growth as a potential leader.
- Sophie has family issues related to losing her home.
- Olu and Bola has family and marital issues. Also, they have spiritual issues.
- Olu has family issues. Also, pray for spiritual growth.
- Pray that God’s will be done in a situation regarding custody of Isadora’s children.
- Neil needs direction and focus for his life.
- Pray that God wraps His comforting arms of love around Sister DeMerchant, Brother & Sister Sievers, and Brother & Sister Schuessler over the passing of Brother DeMerchant, Missionary to Brazil.
- Pray for God to comfort Jessica and family. The foster child they were taking care of left.