WNOP Prayer List
Weekly Prayer List -May 22-30, 2017
WNOP Prayer List
- Luther was thrown from the back of a truck and has brain damage. The doctors removed bones on both sides of his brain because of swelling.
- Ronnie is on kidney dialysis. The dialysis is working very little.
- Easter, an elder, fell and was on the floor for two days before they found her. She is currently in ICU and is unresponsive.
- David has a brain tumor and will undergo surgery next week.
- Pray for Andrew and Dana. Both young men have severe head injuries and in a Rehab.
- “Jane” had emergency heart surgery. Pray the surgery is successful. Pray for complete healing and quick recovery.
- “Sarah” had back surgery. Pray for complete healing and quick recovery.
- Tony fell down a flight of stairs. Pray for complete healing and quick recovery from his injuries.
- Ethel is facing possible amputation of her leg.
- Reba, 82 years old, falls. Pray she will be able to keep her balance so she won’t fall.
- Alexandra has had a bad headache for two weeks. The doctors cannot find out what is causing her headache.
- Naomi has gout in her toe and is scheduled for outpatient surgery.
- Jimmy had a stint put in his heart. Pray for complete recovery.
- Cindy had surgery and something went wrong. She was rushed back to the hospital and is now in a wheel chair.
- Barbara is in constant pain and suffers with anxiety and depression.
- Angela fell and broke her tailbone. She is in constant pain.
- Lisa is recovering from surgery.
- Keith, a minister, is in stage-four cancer.
- Gary has been diagnosed with colon cancer. He also has cancer cells on his lungs, liver, and kidneys.
- Linda has been diagnosed with stage four cancer that is metastasizing quickly.
- “Jane” has cancer and is losing the battle. Pray for a miracle healing.
- Jerry has a malignant tumor in hisstomach.
- Marcos is in the hospital with leukemia.
- Mark has brain cancer and needs a miracle.
- Betty has inoperable, stage-four cancer.
- Mathiaz, 10 years old, is battling brain tumors and is scheduled for surgery.
- Allan, 3 years old, has brain tumors and has seizures.
- Joseph and Thangjahao need God to transform them physically, spiritually, and mentally. Pray they have a close relationship with God.
- Rai and family have critical conditions. Rai lost his memory. Pray that God supplies Rai, children, and family with food, education, and all other needs. Pray for healing for Rai.
- Both Linda and Mark’s mothers are having surgery and they are 300 miles apart. Pray that God keeps them safe in their travels.
- Florita needs special prayer to be able to break through the rut she is in.
- Sheril needs prayer for spiritual healing and physical healing. Also, she needs afinancial blessing.