WNOP Prayer List
August 13 – August 20, 2018
- Jawan, 32 years old with three small children, is in the hospital in a coma.
- Kurt went into cardiogenic shock and is on a heart pump. He has a 40% survival rate. He needs a miracle.
- John has been in a coma on life support for nine days. The doctors are going to remove him from life support. He needs a miracle.
- Karen, a young girl, was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. She went into remission but has a weaken immune system. She is in ICU with a serious virus and pneumonia. Also, pray for her mother, Elizabeth.
- George is in ICU with a brain infection which caused a stroke.
- Rose is in ICU in a coma with a serious infection.
- John is in a coma after collapsing and hitting his head, which caused a bleed on the brain. His nerves have been damaged and he is paralyzed from the neck down.
- Rana is in critical condition and needs a miracle.
- Pray for Felipe’s twin sons who were born 3 months premature.
- Vyanna, five years old, is in the hospital with a pulmonary infection.
- James is scheduled to go to the hospital to see if he needs back surgery.
- Carmen is in a wheelchair with Multiple Sclerosis. He needs healing.
- Tanya has complications from Crohn’s disease.
- Barbara had knee surgery. Pray the surgery is successful and God gives her a very quick recovery. Also, pray that there are no complications with the recovery.
- Fina is scheduled for gallbladder surgery. During exams, she was found to have a pancreas tumor.
- Arnita has very high blood sugar.
- Audrey has been diagnosed with lupus. Her white blood cell count is critically low.
- Oscar is scheduled for surgery. Also, pray for his daughter, Dina for strength.
- Dee needs healing and God’s guidance for decisions they need to make.
- Ashley, five months old, was born with a condition that causes developmental delays and is having problems with her breathing as well as other complications.
- Paige, 21 years old, had a stroke.
- Libby, 89 years old, has Alzheimer’s, lung problems, and other serious health issues.
- AJ needs healing from coughing, breathing, and a sinus condition.
- Joseph is in poor health and needs a healing touch from God.
- John needs healing and help from the Lord.
- Sam, nine years old, has fleeting paralysis on his cheeks.
- Sarah is having medical tests done.
- Vicki is in the hospital and needs healing.
- Ruth has arthritis and diabetic neuropathy in her feet and legs. Also, she has diverticulosis. She is in pain and is trying to work to support her family.
- Jeff has lupus. Also, he had a heart attack.
- Theresa had a stroke. She needs healing and restoration.
- May had successful back surgery bur is still in much pain.
- Lori has damaged vertebrates in her neck and also suffers from vertigo.
- Marsha has a congenital heart condition which is causing regressive weakening. She is facing a possible heart transplant.
- Jean is hospitalized. She is no longer in ICU. Pray she will continue to strengthen.
- Laura, 17 years old, has brain cancer. The doctors say there is nothing else that can be done.
- Deedee has cancer and was taken to MD Anderson hospital.
- Sherry is battling cancer. She needs salvation and healing.
- Paul was recently told he had cancer. He has had a major battle. He needs healing in his body and deliverance from suicidal thoughts.
- Wanda has been diagnosed with cancer and has started chemo treatments.
- Esther has been diagnosed with liver cancer.
- Jane has leukemia. Pray for healing and that God helps her through her therapy treatments.
- Sherman has stage four cancer and has been given two months to live.
- Toni is in the last stage of cancer. She needs salvation and a miracle healing.
- Tara, with five young children, has stage four cervical cancer. Her blood is low, the treatments are not working, and her kidney is failing.
- Both Jane and Sarah have colon cancer.
- Jana, with young children, has a returning tumor in her head that cannot be surgically removed.
- Sara has cancer and has been given four to six months to live.
- Ricardo was recently diagnosed with stage four cancer. Also, pray for the family.
- Bob needs instant healing from cancer.
- Thomas has stage four cancer. Pray that God eases his suffering. He needs healing. Also, he needs salvation.
- Paul had an MRI concerning cancer. The PSA was high and the prognosis looks grim. Pray for healing and that he draws nearer to the Lord.
- Marvin is scheduled for cancer surgery. Pray the surgery is successful.
- Teena was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer.
- Lakshimi has had cancer surgery and is not doing well.
- Bret was baptized in Jesus name, is addicted to drugs.
- Rachel, a prodigal, needs restoration.
- Steven was recently baptized and needs the Holy Ghost.
- Steven and Landon, prodigals, need salvation.
- Nathan and Joseph, prodigals, need to be delivered from sinful bondage and restored back to God.
- Bret, Anne, Jan, Marie, Jon, Diana, Steven, Ayden, Anais, Audrey, John, Jeremy, and Joshua need salvation.
- Pray for a restoration and spiritual healing of God’s prodigals.
- Pray God gives strength to new converts. They are John, Colin, Peter, Helen, Eugene, Aoife, Joyce and family, John, Joy and family, Noel, Nesheda and Christine.
- Henry needs a spiritual and financial miracle. Also, pray for healing in his family.
- Ken needs salvation and a financial blessing.
- Peggy is weak in her walk with God. Pray that God gives her strength and also helps her to be organized.
- Thineja needs salvation.
- Vanessa needs revelation and salvation.
- Patricia’s family need salvation.
- John needs salvation.
- Timothy needs revelation of Truth and salvation.
- Sam needs delivered form drugs.
- Frances needs deliverance from drugs. Also, she needs healing for her mind and body. She needs spiritual restoration.
- Amber needs deliverance and protection from an abusive situation. Also, she needs salvation.
- There is a high volume of teenagers and young adults that are battling depression and having suicidal thoughts.
- Shirley needs deliverance from depression.
- Paul is requesting urgent prayer for strength to stay off drugs. Also, pray for an increase in faith to the Lord.
- Jonathan’s supervisor bullies and persecutes his Christian employees. Pray that God softens his heart, his eyes are opened to the love of God, and salvation comes to him.
- Shirley is sleep deprived to the point of exhaustion. She is possibly depressed.
- Jane needs deliverance from meth.
- Sarah needs deliverance from alcohol.
- Pray for baby Joy. The courts will determine the custody for the baby. Pray for the divine will of God.
- Cheryl requests prayer for a family situation that involves Child Protective Services and the police.
- Jerry and wife need healing in their marriage.
- Robert, Ashley, and family need healing.
- Anthony, Jessica, and Alex need healing in their home.
- Kiandra and family are going through a big transition.
- James and Heidi are newlyweds. Pray that God strengthens their marriage.
- Joelle and her husband need healing in the marriage relationship.
- Pray for safe travels for Antoinette and family this week.
- Emilio needs protection. Also, pray that God’s will be done in his life.
- James, a pastor, and his wife are in urgent financial need. They also need a place to live.
- Wayne needs favor with prospective employers in hiring him for a job. Also, he needs salvation.
- Pray that John and Jane are able to get jobs and find a good place to live.
- Raymond and family have a financial need.
- Cindy has a financial need.
- Jeremy and Starlett need salvation and also has a serious financial need.
- Edmond has a financial need.
- Wayne needs a job. He also has anger issues.
- Patricia’s has a serious financial need.
- Merline and husband are in the process of moving to another State. Pray the house they are presently in sells quickly.
- Patrick is going to court about an immigration deportation issue. Also, he needs salvation.
- Heidi has a very important decision to make. Pray that God leads her to make the decision of His choice.
- Carolyn needs direction on which rehab to take her daughter to. One daughter is on meth and the other daughter is on alcohol.
- John has a court situation. Pray for God’s will to be done.
- Pray for Sean and the family. Both of Sean’s parents passed away.
- Pray for the Weist family. The grandmother had a stroke and passed away with her grandchildren present.
- Pray for L.C. and family over the loss of their parents.
- Pray for M.B. and family over the loss of their mother-in-law.
- Pray for S.F. and family over the loss of their father.