WNOP Prayer List
November 21 – 28, 2017
- Pray for the tens of thousands of orphaned children living without the hope of ever being visited by their biological parents and no hope of having a permanent, safe, and loving family. Pray that God intervenes on behalf of the children.
- Benjamin has a tumor and is being flown back to the United States to see a neurosurgeon. Please pray the doctors will know how to effectively treat it.
- Lindsay has complications with her pregnancy. The unborn baby is having possible kidney problems. Also, pray for peace for Lindsay.
- Glen had a serious stroke. Pray for complete healing and restoration.
- Lloyd has a clogged artery in his neck. He needs strength before surgery can be done. Also, pray for his wife, Barbara, for strength.
- Leona is in a rehabilitation facility and weighs only 55 pounds.The doctors do not give her long to live.
- Francisco has severe congestion and a bad cough.
- Rhonda has been on oxygen for several years. She is doing much better but needs complete healing.
- Jeremiah needs complete healing and restoration for an urgent need.
- Carol, Jeanette, Lou, Melba, Harry, Cindy, Guthrie, need healing in their bodies.
- Selina needs urgent prayers for health problems.
- Paul has trouble falling asleep at night. Pray that God gives him a good night’s sleep/rest each night.
- Tammy has serious throat problems.
- Carolyn has throat and lung problems.
- Glenda has had a sore throat and breathing problems for several weeks.
- Kay needs deliverance of lesbian spirit.
- Martin needs deliverance form drug and alcohol problems.
- Raymond, Kenneth, Scott, Leigh, Dawn and Jim need deliverance from smoking.
- Pray for those who will experience their first holiday without a loved one who has passed.
- Pray for the Jones family. Their son was brutally murdered.
- Trenton has autisms and is doing much better.Thank you for praying. Continue to pray for complete healing.