WNOP Prayer List
February 13 – 19, 2018
- Marie is recovering from Lyme disease. She needs strength to be able to go back to work.
- Ramsey, 11 years old, has an infection and his body is building up fluid.
- Sammy is in the hospital after having attempting suicide.
- Betty needs healing in her body.
- Gloria is in the hospital with very high blood sugar. Also, she has advanced cancer.
- Ruth is confined to a wheel chair.
- Rhonda has difficulty getting enough oxygen. Also, she has trouble hearing. She desires to be in church.
- Marge is not getting enough oxygen which is caused by two vales in her heart.
- Trenton has had a relapse and needs complete healing.
- Ruth fell and is in a rehabilitation hospital.
- Ruth is in a nursing facility and does not know most of her family or friends.
- Amberly has a mouth injury.
- Gerald is in the hospital with complications with his heart. Also, he is short of breath.
- Many people are suffering from influenza.
- Betty and Gary have an upper respiratory infection.
- Tina is scheduled for surgery.
- Tanya has been in the hospital. She is home but has very bad headaches, is weak, and has difficulty walking.
- Germaine has crone’s disease.
- Livie, 7 years old, was diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma cancer. She had surgery to remove a large tumor from her lung. She is not doing well.
- Gloria has cancer and needs a miracle.
- Alexander has cancer, a heart condition, and diabetes.
- Kenneth has been diagnosed with stage-four cancer.
- Betty has stage-four inoperable cancer.
- Annelisa is struggling with personal problems such as family needs and children’s needs.
- Pray for prodigals.
- John, Frank, Linda, Douglas, Paula, Chris, Lori, Cheryl, Ron, Dan, Leigh, Dawn, Harry, Gail, Sandra, Regina, Roger, Pam and Tony.
- Serenitt, 15 years old, is being detained in a juvenile system. She needs deliverance and salvation. Also, the mother needs strength, peace, wisdom, and guidance.
- Pray for deliverance and breakthrough for Dee to return to loving Jesus. Also, pray that God gives her friends that have a good influence.
- Michael has a serious need that needs God’s help and intervention.