WNOP Prayer List
Weekly Prayer List -April 25 – May 2, 2017
WNOP Prayer List
- Bill is in the intensive care unit with several health problems. The most urgent is pneumonia.
- Abba, 20 years old, is in a fatal stage of a very aggressive blood cancer. The doctors have given up on her. They say she only has a few months to live.
- James has an infection in his blood and is hospitalized.
- William is home from the hospital but is feverish. Also, he is traumatized from his stay in the hospital and surgery.
- Sandy had heart surgery. Pray for complete healing and quick recovery.
- John is very sick and needs a miracle.
- Ruth desires to have a baby. Pray for complete healing.
- Kim has digestive track problems.
- Marian is experiencing a significant health crisis.
- Larry is scheduled for open heart surgery.
- Lisa is scheduled for surgery next week. Pray all goes well.
- Barbara is suffering with nerve problems and depression.
- Colleen is a cancer survivor and has recently been having health issues. She is scheduled for a PET Scan. Pray the scan is normal.
- Betty has stage-four, inoperable cancer. She also needs salvation.
- Pray that God will open a closed door for a successful church planting for Joseph, a pastor. Also, pray that God grants him wisdom and power to work for His Kingdom according to His will.
- Pray for both foreign missionaries and North American missionaries.
- Pray for David K. Bernard, UPCI General Superintendent as he leads our organization.
- Pray for countries that have no apostolic work.
- Pray for John who is doing AIM work overseas. He is weary and fatigued.
- Glenda’s job is having a serious cutback. Pray that she doesn’t get laid off. She is raising her 2 children alone. Also, pray for Glenda’s co-workers.
- Annette needs a safer place to live within her budget. Please pray God will guide her to the right place.
- Pray for the persecuted saints.
- Pray for Bryan who is traveling overseas for a short-term missions trip.
- Pray for Audrey, mother, sister, and family. Audrey’s 15 year old nephew passed away by a self inflicted gunshot.
- Pray that God comforts Irma and family over the passing of Irma’s brother, Carlos.